Week of 2/06/2017
· There Are Still Some Issues with All Product Coming Out of California Again This Week. Things are Starting to Look Better, We are Hoping to Have All Product Back in 1-2 Weeks.
· Fresh Figs are unavailable this week, Dried Figs are in Stock.
· Rhubarb will be in stock at the end of this week
· Egg prices have come back down after sourcing with Western Slope Co-Op, these are Heritage Cage Free Brown Eggs from Olathe, Delta, Montrose Farms
· Fresh Cranberries are done for the season
· Pomegranate season will be running an extra week maybe two.
· California Blood Oranges are now in stock and will be running through June
· Check Out New Grains, Dried Fruit and Nuts on Bid Sheet.
· Now carrying Traditional 50yr and 80yr Italian Balsamic Vinegar.
· Golden Organics Green Lentil 25#
Spring Garlic available 1# - 10#
· Rhubarb 1#-15#
· English Peas 25-28#
· Bergamot Oranges in stock 1# -18#
· Jack Fruit Available (1 Day Lead)
· POM Pomegranate Juice Now in Stock 1/2G
· Seville Bitter Oranges Now In 1#-38#
· Raw Chestnuts Now in Stock
· Kumquats 1#-10#
· Jerusalem Sunchokes 5-10#
· Asian Pears 18ct
· Fuyu Persimmons 12ct
· Quince 24ct
· Blood Oranges 18-20# Californian
· Meyer Lemons 5-10#
· Pomegranates – 30ct cs
· Gooseberry 12 ct
· Green Romano Beans
· Living Bibb (Brightwater Farms)
· Red Living Bibb (Brightwater Farms)
Type your paragraph here.